Friday, February 6, 2009

Penang Trip Part 2

Penang->20th January 2009


This is my second trip to Penang in this trimester break. I'm joining with Eemay,Shin Min,Zhihan,Elaine and PeiXing for this trip. I'm feeling bored at home, so decided to join them. I'm going alone to Penang to meet with them at Gurney Plaza.

I'm going at the evening and i taking ferry to the Penang Island. It was a beautiful sunset at that time, a big yellow yolk in the sky slowly moving down to the behind of the Bendera Hill. It was really beautiful and romantic view, and the sea wind blowing to my face, very relax and enjoy. Without miss the nice view, im shooting the sunset view photos. :p


I reach at Gurney Plaza at 7.45pm something, then straight away join them at red box karaoke for sing-k. Hahaha.....i'm the guy, meet 2 new friends, Elaine and Zhihan's cousin, PeiXing. We are having fun until 12 am in red box. We sing for continuos 5 hours. After that, we go supper.

2 comments:

The Malaysian Explorer said...

nice blog.

Visit Malaysia Facts for quick facts and interesting information about Malaysia.

Visit About ME Page for quick facts and interesting information about The Malaysian Explorer.

Visit Penang Page for quick facts and interesting information about Penang.

junjie said...

Thanks