Monday, February 9, 2009

Perlis Trip

Perlis->27th January 2009


Today is the second day of Chinese New Year, i have nothing to do at home, so plan to go Perlis to visit Singyee. This is my 1st time go Perlis. I took about 30 minutes from my hometown, Sungai Petani to Alor Star, the journey still continue from Alor Star to Kangar, it take about 1 hour and 30 minutes. I reached at Kangar at 1pm and waiting for Singyee to bring at Aneka minimarket. She came along with her sister, Singcheer and brother, Singken, then bring me visit to his aunty house. Having a nice and delicious lunch at there.








After the lunch, we went to Gua Kelam, 30 minutes from Kangar. During the Journey, we pass the beautiful lake, Tasek Timah. The entrance fee to enter the Gua kelam is RM2 for the adult and RM1.50 for the child. We walked in into the cave until the end of the cave, it was another side in the end of cave, the walking journey about 10 minutes. It is a very beautiful cave.









After visit the Gua Kelam, we went to ostrict farm at Padang Besar. I end my Perlis trip at 6.30pm.